Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong: Palin, Huckabee ‘Rotten To The Core,’ Democrats Are ‘Fu*king P***ies’ (Mediaite)

Billie Joe ArmstrongCover of Billie Joe ArmstrongEmail • Twitter • Facebook • LinkedIn • Youtube

by Mark Joyella
April 18th, 2011

In an interview with Details magazine, Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong offers his thoughts on today’s political climate, saying “the Democrats are a bunch of f**king pussies. It was so smart for the Republicans to embrace the Tea Party: ‘We don’t believe everything you say, but we’ll listen to you.’ I get more confused every day.”

He also takes on Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee:

On Sarah Palin: “I listen to the shit that comes out of her mouth, and I’m just in awe. These are Sunday-school teachers becoming politicians. Mike Huckabee? He’s the guy that diddled you while holding the Bible. He’s so soft-spoken, so Mr. Rogers. Palin is the same—it’s this sneaky way to make Americans feel comfortable, but you know they’re rotten to the core.”

Click HERE to learn more!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: